- Only one vHost is allowed per user.
- No *IRCHighWay* vHosts.
- A vHost may contain only a-z, A-Z, 0-9, '-' and '.'.
- Due to technical reasons, all vHosts must be composed of at least 3 characters, not including the dots.
- vHosts that look like encrypted hosts on this network are not allowed.
- No *operator* *ircop* or *services* vHosts or any other service related name.
- No vHosts may contain a channel name.
- No vHosts will be accepted at all if they contain ANY unsuitable language or violate the AUP in any way.
- If you request a vHost that another user already use, it will not be assigned to you unless that one user agrees.
- No vHosts may contain a valid TLD (Top Level Domain, any .com, .net, .edu, and Country Code, etc) extension.
- No IPs that point to IRCHighWay's IRC or any .gov or .mil agency.
- Using a vHost to ban walk will result in its removal and the person being banned.
- IPv6 vHosts are not permitted or supported at this time.
- If at some point you want a new vHost, please know that such a request will generally not be considered if your existing vHost has been assigned to you less than 90 days prior to your new request.
- Network reserves the right to reject any vHost at anytime.
In order to apply for your Vhost use:
Last Update: March 24, 2006.